Sunday, January 6, 2013

What I Wore Sunday #5

What I Wore Sunday linkup
I have been M.I.A. from the blogging/social media world for the last 2 weeks. The holidays and all my travels have been amazing and I didn't want to be on my computer for any of it. I was able to spend LOTS of time with the fam in Texas and Patrick and I got to just relax. It was great!

Since we spent 12 hours in the car yesterday and came home to a mess of an apartment I spent most of my Sunday doing umpteen loads of laundry, cleaning, putting things away and preparing for a start of a new week. Sad news is... I still have to take down Christmas Decorations :(

So here is what I wore to Mass tonight:





Top: LOFT (thrifted)
Skinnies: Macy's
Boots: Shoe Carnival

I don't know how I feel about this outfit. I don't really understand how the shirt is supposed to look. I have worn it a couple times and it never seems to look quite right on me. Oh, well... not my best.

Check out some awesome Mass outfits over at Fine Linen and Purple!




Expect all kinds of updates in the near future! I have some decent posts up my sleeves!

3 comments:

  1. I think you look cute though, Hilary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like the shirt! I wouldn't think anything of it if you hadn't said anything about it. Looks dandy to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit- love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete