Sunday, December 9, 2012

What I Wore Sunday #2

I kinda wish I had a picture of what I wore to the Feast of the Immaculate Conception... but it completely slipped my mind! So here is is!

I need to quit taking pics with my phone... they never turn out well.

I felt like the shoes deserved their own photo :)

Details:
Pink top: Ann Taylor LOFT (like 5 years ago)
Cardigan: Express (probably about 4 years ago)
Skirt: Ann Taylor LOFT (thrifted)
Tights: Target
Fabulous shoes: Target (Clearance!)

Looking back I kinda wish I would have saved this outfit for NEXT week which when I was little I called "Pink Candle Sunday." I was one of four kids so we each got to light an advent candle and I always lit the pink one! I'll have to come up with something pink for next week I guess haha.

For more awesome outfits by people with much more style than me, head on over to Fine Linen and Purple!

3 comments:

  1. "Pink Candle Sunday" - so cute :) You look fantastic adn those shoes definitely earned their own photo op!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are awesome! I wish I could wear heels, but I end up tripping every 5 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shoes, indeed! Love them, and you look beautiful! So glad I found your blog through this linkup, Hilary!

    ReplyDelete