My very first linkup with the Conversion Diary! Here goes nothin':
1. I have been so lazy. I have a week off of work and I don't know what to do with myself. I made Christmas cookies, cleaned a little, still neglecting laundry though. I would be so bored but I am really happy to share some down time with Patrick since he is not in school until January!
2. Last night I watched A Christmas Carol. It's the Disney one with Jim Carey. I knew the story and everything obviously but I have to say that was pretty scary for a Disney movie. I kinda that they would change it up and make it a little more kid friendly. I have to admit... I jumped a few times.
3. We had our first snow fall yesterday! I have mixed feelings about snow. My initial thoughts are always that of a child and then my grown up in me realizes that I may actually have to get out of my house and drive in that mess! Snow is just so pretty though... how can you not love it at least a little bit!
4. I love Christmas lights. That is all.
5. I have been pretty bummed recently about having to work at the hospital on Christmas Day but while I'm still not pumped about it... I'm content. I think this is a sign that I'm getting older. Working on Christmas isn't the end of the world for me anymore.
6. 6 days until I get to see my family in TX!
|My big brother, Nathan, and me!|
Happy Friday, ya'll!