Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Little Music Throwback for Ya...

So, I only have one Christmas CD and I can't seem to find a radio station that consistently plays Christmas music. And I'm sorry, Karen, but I can't listen to you all day back to back. But I really do love the Carpenters... go ahead, judge me!


I started looking through my plethora of CDs. Yeah.... not through my ipod/iphone.... my CD case. And I came across this song which blew my mind in high school and guess what... it still does. 


Chills... every. time.

"And what was said to the rose to make it unfold was said to me here in my chest so be quiet now and rest."

Whoa.

Anybody else feeling the same way? I have pondered on this specific line of the song many times. I can envision my heart opening up, or unfolding, blossoming at the name of Jesus. I have felt that. When your heart skips a beat and the realization that God is here. I can't say I feel Him here all the time, even though I believe He is. But when I feel Him here... my heart flutters a little. 

Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment