Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rambling about nothing...

So here we are... over half way through the best month of the year! Yeah, it's my birthday month but that is not what makes this month the best. It's just kind of like the icing on top of the cake.

October is the month of the Rosary.

October is the month of Mary.

October is when we as Catholics celebrate the feasts of some of my favorite saints:
Saint Michael the Archangel... potentially the most baller of all angels.
St. Terese,

St. Francis of Assisi,

St. Teresa of Avila,

Blessed Pope John Paul II,

St. Luke,

Guardian Angels,

Our Lady of the Rosary, and

Sts. Simon and Jude.

Whoa.

October is when the leaves change.

October is full of football.

October is part of the 40 Days for Life.

I am pretty much in a good mood all month for these reasons! It just in the air!

On a completely different note I would like to say that today was awesome. Prayed a rosary outside Planned Parenthood with a good friend, did a little window shopping, went to Panera for lunch, let Rosalyn run and play with Jack..... and call me crazy but I was pretty stoked to drink a little Cabernet Sauvignon while iron some dress shirts for the hubby. I'm not even being sarcastic. Ironing (as long as it's more than just one thing) is something I find somewhat therapeutic.

Not even kidding. Lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment