Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm just writing

Blogging.... it's not something I ever thought I would do. Yet here I am.

My name is Hilary and I am a young Catholic wife. My husband, Patrick, and I got married in July 2011 and are enjoying the adventures of married life. It is seriously never a dull moment with him! We have a sweet and spirited pup named Rosalyn and she is always entertaining.

I am what most people today would call old fashion. I believe in strong family values, working hard and speaking up for what you believe in. I like to cook, bake, read, write and spent time with family. One of the most valuable pieces of advice anyone ever gave me was to "talk about things you can't see." I think that is how you can really get to know people.

I am a nurse and I LOVE my job. It's sick how much I love it. Seriously, no one should love their job this much. I have wanted to be a nurse since I was 5 and it's crazy that I finally am. Only problem is that now I sometimes miss learning. I'm kinda nerdy that way.

I have been writing my thoughts and reflections in black and white composition books for years. Really that is all I'm doing. I don't have any profound purpose for starting a blog. I don't have a theme. I'm not trying to persuade anyone to think like me or gather followers. I'm just writing...






No comments:

Post a Comment