Monday, September 10, 2012

Apartment Living

I am in my second year of living in an apartment and let me tell you... it is far from glamorous. I think the best word to describe it is "interesting."

Today, my DH and I walked out the front door of our second story apartment into the beautiful fall weather. It was the first day we were BOTH free since I don't know when. As we walked towards the car to run a few errands the DH spotted my front bumper of my little Honda. It was pretty clear that someone hit me. It took the paint off. Awesome.

Also, what's with people not taking out the trash? Setting it outside your door is not the same as walking it to the dumpster. And if you walk passed it for 4 days and STILL don't walk it to the dumpster then you are just freaking lazy. Speaking of lazy... pick up your dog's poop, please.

I will say that we are thrilled that our new neighbor is quiet. We definitely couldn't say that about our previous neighbors that played techno club music so loud that it rattled the pictures on our walls and screamed at each other at 3 am.

On a much happier note we DID enjoy the lovely fall weather and got SO in the mood for fall that I made pumpkin muffins for breakfast with our coffee, bought some fall decorations and mulled cider scented candles :)

Much Love Ya'll.


No comments:

Post a Comment