Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'M BACK!!!

...I know, I can't believe it either.

Well folks, I took a nice long break from the blogging world... a retreat, if you will. But here I am!

Back in April/May, I really was feeling like I needed to take some time to step back and live a little. That may sound silly but I was spending too much time with my laptop and my iphone wondering if anyone was reading my blog posts. Or thinking, "did that sound stupid?" or "will anyone think that was funny?" That sounds ridiculous but I'm being honest even though I'm a little embarrassed by it. Truth is... it's not about me. And it never really was.

A lot has happened in the 4 months away from my laptop but I will get to that later. I have a lot going on and a lot of people that I love that I can't talk to on a regular basis because of the distance between us. I'm back because of THEM.

I vow to ignore the numbers under "pageviews today" and "followers" and to just enjoy communicating with real people that I know and love... not the so-called "fans." Because I enjoy relationships and I'm just not the kind of person that has fans :)

So, here is goes! Don't expect a post every day or even every week because this is real life and I make no promises! But I'm oddly excited about everything.

1 comment:

  1. I have found myself wondering the same thing about mine! I make posts, but get no page views...but I read your blog!! And I think you're hilarious. And awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete